<body>


Monday, August 25, 2008
HEY juliet!/ 12:39 AM



hmmm. my emotions has been flying sky high. and dropping down to the bottom of earth. that's bad. it's been so up and down. like for half an hour i can be so frustrated and than later i can be so happy. kinda irritating to myself as well.

plus my headachs have decided to come back to say hi to me. haven got them in ages and they popped by yesterday and today. how nice of them. blah.

thanks to this blog that i visited. my frustration turned into laughter cause of the super cute song. ok. maybe to ALOT of people it doesnt sound cute. but to me it did and still is. and currently on repeated mode on my com. haha =P and i think this song has other motive on my friend's blog. HAHA! my opinion! =P

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe (maybe) someday (someday), you and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet
(Hey, hey Juliet)
(Hey Juliet)

and despite my fluctuations of emotions i managed to have some laughter thanks to the people who brought smiles to my face. haha! i really needa a breakthrough. and i cant wait for 6 days to past. it's a hard 6 days.

-helpmethroughisurrender-

/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

ELEANOR!

affiliates,

ABBY Asriel Christopher Chua Eileen Fyon Gina Jun Yu Joshua Justin Pangster Maria Pei Yu Sammie Sherrie Valerie Cuzzie Wei Wen Willis Xinyi

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars


starry starry night